Head of SCU China
We are now looking for head of our organization (Strategic Competence Unit) site in China, are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
This position requires very strong Solution Network Design and Optimization capabilities and function most of time as Technical Leader, in combination with operational management responsibilities for the team of Solution Architects.
As Technical Leader:
This position is within the Strategic Competence Unit in SA NDO. You will be based in Beijing China and working on 5G technology contributing to key projects around the world.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Design 5G network for customer requirement
- Demonstrate superior 5G network performance to the customer, during trials, POC, golden cluster or initial network deployment, by working along with MA and PDU.
- Working with Product Development Units to develop NDO related features
- Support 5G pre-sales, delivery, business development, and service development
- Develop and deliver NDO services related to Virtualized, Centralized and Elastic Radio Access networks.
- Developing others and sharing knowledge.
- Innovation and proactive attitude
- The candidate should have relevant tertiary qualification - Degree of Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
As a Line Manager:
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- You will ensure service delivery execution
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Drive performance management (process)
- Drive competence management
- Conduct Resource management
- Look after unit finance within your group.
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min 10 years of experience
- Domain experience: RAN
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 268397