Performance Reporting and Automation Lead
We are now looking for a Performance Reporting and Automation Lead. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Lead and educate team on performance measurement methodology, as well as the performance measurement process internally.
- Support the manager in allocating, reallocating, assigning tasks, must be willing to monitor and mentor in the absence of the manager and must act as a Leading Role.
- Prepare analytics, performance reports as per regular delivery and for Adhoc basis.
- Validate completeness and accuracy of data in performance, risk, and analytics tools.
- Monitor various performance and all domain reports, identify potential performance issues, research underlying data that may cause performance discrepancies and resolve by following procedures.
- Compile data and supporting documentation for external audits, reviews, and reporting verification.
- Support and provide valuable inputs to our business partners with special projects.
- Effectively communicate with Performance Measurement Risk & Operations to resolve data issues and escalate problems to the respective stakeholders.
- Minimum years of experience: 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
- ZTE, Huawei EMS Performance reporting experience
- End to end delivery of reports across all region.
- Understand on advance excel, VB, access, SQL queries to develop & Automate to develop Performance report
- Lead must have strong communication skills and must be able to answer questions from other performance analysts, operations associates, Domain managers and other users regarding the details of performance calculation process and auditing procedures.Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Manage instructions & procedures
- Applying expertise & technology
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.