Customer Support Engineer
Ericsson’s Packet Core products are growing on the market and our customers are now beginning the transition to 5G. With more customers and an increased need to support early 5G launches we need to strengthen our Customer Support team for the Evolved Package Gateway (EPG) and Mobility Management Entity (MME).
· Do you have the skill and will to work with cutting edge technology requiring constant competence development to keep up?
· Do you have a passion for troubleshooting, finding the root cause and solution to complex technical problems?
· Do you enjoy being the key technical person that many depend on to fix urgent customer problems?
· Are you comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment and have a keen understanding of IP protocols and IP-based routing?
· Are you a team-player with good communications skills, fluent English and a professional attitude?
If this is you then we can offer:
· A challenging work driving Customer Service Requests and to be a key player in Customer emergency handling.
· Participation in the Deployment support team that directly support our most prioritized customers deployment projects.
· To be a member of a great team with huge experience in mobile networks where everyone helps each other and have regular competence sharing sessions.
· Constant learning through courses, training and rotations.
· Possibilities travel to customers or other Ericsson sites, to build an Ericsson-wide network and to make a name for yourself as a technical expert.
· The satisfaction of knowing that you make a difference for our customers every day.
The position is located in Lindholmen, Gothenburg and the successful candidate is expected to be physically located in Lindholmen.
Sounds interesting? Send in your application as soon as possible as we are continuously reviewing candidates.
Questions? Contact recruiter Johanna Kristensen email@example.com
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 268303