Product Development Leader - PDU 4G5G Baseband
PDU 4G5G RAN, is responsible for development, release and maintenance of the 4G and 5G RAN and products. The PDU 4G5G RAN’s mission is to secure growth through effective product development, outstanding time to market for new products and features as well as technology leadership by first to market with 4G and 5G products.
The Base band unit within the PDU 4G5G RAN will now strengthen the product development to support the strategy to increase market share in 4G and to be first with 5G.
4G5G Base band in China has the product responsibility for the 4G & 5G-plugin products and we are expanding the organization to meet the customer needs. We therefore also need to strengthen the leadership team with one more design manager in Beijing.
You will work in the development flow and be a key player in the interaction and cooperation between the development programs. You will foster a creative and learning culture to always improve and innovate. Your team will be a mix of very experienced members, but also many new comes, since the organization has been ramping heavily the last few years.
The team is responsible for most advanced wireless technology development such as Network performance improvements, 5G-plugins; such as MIMO, IoT and shorter latency. But the product ownership also comes with quality responsibility both in the front end and fault corrections from internal verification and customer feedback. Quality is the key for our success.
The team is working together with the most talented colleagues from all over the world to finish the feasibility study, systemization, SW design, implementation and integration of our eNodeB product, troubleshooting and resolving critical technical issues and finally getting our products up and running in customer network. As the Section Manager, you need to act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote the corporate values, ethics and culture of the organization in order to ensure excellent performance.
You will be responsible for:
• People and organization management
• Quality, both proactively and of deliverables
• Support your team to grow and remove impediments that slows them down
• Implementation and execution of group wide processes
• Drive competence development
• Support upper level managers
• Product Development and Cycle Management Knowledge
• Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
• Working with People
• Relating & Networking
• Adapting & Responding to Change
• Creating & Innovating
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Planning and Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
• Good English Skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Strong leadership and people skills
• Coaching & Mentoring Skills
• Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems, especially LTE system
• Good competence on different software development, programing and tools.
• Familiar with C programming and DSP platform
• Fluent in English speaking and writing
• Well organized and have structure thinking
• Initiative and positive personality
• Communication Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 268286