At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Manages the successful resourcing of headcount approved positions through the engagement of Approved Resource Providers (ARPs) to provide suitable candidates. Acts as single point of contact between the hiring manager and suppliers.
Manages the performance of suppliers to ensure they provide a superlative service.
Provides information to the business on their use of contractors and spend
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Receive headcount approvals and contacts line managers to discuss specifics of their requirements for contractor resources.
- Advertise roles to suppliers based on information received from the line manager. Receives CVs, logs them and passes onto line manager for review.
- Manage resourcing process to ensure only preferred suppliers are utilized and all contractors are engaged through the External Workforce Management.
- Manage operational governance of suppliers to ensure processes are adhered to and performance of suppliers is monitored and improved if necessary.
- Provide reporting information to the business to show how many contractors they have, what the rates are, monthly spend etc.
- Work with line managers to ensure all processes regarding the management of contractors are followed to ensure Ericsson does not take on any employment liability for them.
- Offer support to XRM deployment activities.
What we offer:
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.