Big Data Integration Engineer - Hungary
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. Whatever you want to achieve, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions. You can have a global career. You can maintain a healthy work-life balance. Above all, you can always have a positive effect on the people closest to you and the wider world around you.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Big Data Integration Engineers.
Responsible analyzing, preparing, implementing and verifying the installation, configuration and integration of Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) Big Data Solution, a real-time, multi-vendor, cross-domain, big data analytics solution tailored for telecom. Scope includes introducing, upgrading, expanding functionality, and integrating EEA with other customer systems.
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies of customer requirements
- Plan the implementation/Installation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Configure Product to meet customer requirements
- Integrate EEA with other systems
- Prepare Internal & customer acceptance test plans and handover to customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Perform Post-Project activities including system upgrades
- Provide feedback to product development and write trouble reports
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Good level of knowledge in Linux (RHEL) Administration
- Basic knowledge of scripting (Python and Bash Scripting)
- Basic knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS (MapR), Zookeeper, Storm and Spark
- Basic knowledge in OLAP database (Green Plum or Drill) and RDBMS (Postgres)
- General Knowledge of Mobile Broadband (MBB)
- Basic IP Network knowledge
- Basic understanding of Big Data Analytics
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.