We are now looking for a Marketing and Communications Production and Support resource to be responsible for the development and production of content assets for internal and external customers and will provide communications support to the IC community where applicable. The foundation is understanding customer needs and turning them into ideas, designs, concepts and communications plans, taking into account customer identity, branding and messaging. The outcome is the production of the content, managing the service delivery and the customer relations.
- Digital/social media
- Local market information collection
- Produce content/visual assets
- Event support
- Education: Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Understanding of digital communications
- Digital skills
- Experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, advertising and communication strategies
- At least 16 hours/week, 2 days/week
- Internship Period: starts from January, preferable to end in December the earliest or later.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Taiwan (TW) || || Taipei || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 268047