(Sr.) SW engineer
The (Sr.) SW engineer will work in NDO SP Feature Development team of PDU transport.
- Develop & test switch router products.
- Work in an agile team as both developer and tester.
- Responsible for feature designing, coding, unit Test, feature test, regression test, automation test scripts, document writing, product maintenance, etc.
- Master/Bachelor degree in CS, EE, Telecom or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development of L2/L3 Ethernet switches or routers.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Embedded Linux OS experience and Linux development environment.
- Excellent understanding of networking technologies and related protocols. Mainly on carrier Ethernet, IP and MPLS.
- Independent thinking.
- Extensive knowledge in data communication or telecommunications.
- Good teamwork and cooperation spirit, both professional and personal integrity, proactive and positive learning attitude.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Familiar with automation test (with Perl or Java) is a big plus.
- Familiar with L3VPN/L2VPN, CFM/Y.1731, Bridge, ERP (Ethernet Ring Protection), ACL, LLDP, Telemetry is a big plus.
- Understanding agile and scrum is a big plus.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 268034