We are now looking for a Test Manager that will lead the testing team, which includes preparing to handle testing budget, timeline, scope, risk management and customer acceptance of the solution delivered, based on the successful execution of the strategy and test plan.
As a Test Manager you are expected to lead the definition and implementation of test strategy, test plans and Test Object List that will lead to the customer’s solution acceptance.
- You will support presales activities including pre-studies
- Lead test preparation, test scenario, test system and test execution
- Lead test modules preparation and acceptance test
- ADM/LCM analysis/execution
- You will identify and drive improvements
- Scripting & Coding
Key Qualifications :
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Project Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Planning, organizing, leading & supervising
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing qualifications that would be an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || SharedServ
Req ID: 268026