Microwave Customer Support Engineer
For us at Ericsson it is important that we can bring the networked society to everyone, from metropolitans like New York to the country sides of India. For us, it is important to create possibilities for school children in isolated areas of Bhutan to use remote learning and to be able to enable remote health care for patients in rural Africa. Moving into 5G, we take connectivity, communication and the networked society to the next level. We feel a pride in making the world a better place, simplifying and enhancing the lives for billions.
Join us on the road to 5G!
Microwave backhaul technology plays a significant role in providing reliable mobile network performance to support both the evolution of LTE and the introduction of 5G. With more than 600 customers in more than 160 countries, we need to strengthen our Customer Support team for Ericsson Microwave and Router product portfolio. The team is based in Gothenburg and is within Product Development Unit Transport.
- Drive Customer Service Requests and be a key player in Customer emergency handling
- Be a member of a great diversified team with huge experience in mobile networks where everyone helps each other and shares knowledge
- Maintain high level of technical knowledge by continuous learning through courses, testing and different activities
- Support key customer introducing new releases and features in their markets both remotely and on site
- You get satisfaction by helping others, fixing problems and provide top level support
- You have a passion for troubleshooting, finding the root cause and solution to complex technical problems
- You enjoy being the key technical person that many depend on to fix urgent customer problems
- You want to always make a difference for our customers
- You like to be in a dynamic work context and have high stress tolerance
- BSc level in a technical discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering) or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Proficient in both oral and written English.
- Strong technical background on IP network solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Microwave technology competence
- Knowledge of Ericsson MINI-LINK
- Knowledge of Ericsson Router 6000 family
- Experience in Customer Support
Are you in?
Then send in your application as soon as possible. The application deadline is the 24th of January. The process will be ongoing and we will let you know as soon as we can if you move forward. Any questions? Please contact Hiring Manager Alessandra Vannini: email@example.com, or Recruiter Frida Kinsch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 267974