Financial & Tax Administration Specialist - Ericsson Algeria
Financial Administration Profile with skills in banks treatments and basic Tax knowledge
Duties and responsibilities
- Punctual Responds to stakeholder’s requests, mainly from Treasury and finance department
- Represent Ericsson towards local banks and public administration when needed
- Manage foreign payments and ensure periodically reporting and compliance with government regulations and contractual agreements.
- Monitor and follow up status of invoices due to pay
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with key department heads.
- Background in Administration with ideally 5 years of experience in Foreign Payments and Tax handling
- An experience in bank administration would be highly appreciated
- Proactive and structured person able to manage administrative tasks in a timely manner according to local requirements with DGE
- Good negotiation skills as this is important when dealing with Public Authorities
- Good understanding of local Algerian regulation when it comes to Foreign Payments
- SAP and Excel good mastering (preferred )
- Ability to multitask Frame work
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English & French are mandatory
Position is based in Algeria (Algiers).
Please apply directly via our website by submitting your Resume. ONLY CVs in English will be considered.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Algeria (DZ) || || Algiers || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log