MELA Sales Operations Manager - Sensitive Business
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the Networked Society and the Internet of Things (IoT), will you join us? Now we are looking for a Sales Operation Manager to cover Sensitive Business areas at MELA. Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
What You’ll be Doing
The Sensitive Business unit resides under Ericsson Group Function Sales, and the main duty is to investigate, decide and recommend on Sensitive Business matters as delegated by the Sensitive Business Board which is responsible for governance, leadership, development and deployment of Sensitive Business policies, directives, strategies, common group processes and instructions.
What we are looking is for a person that takes care of all MELA Sensitive Business activities, securing a full adherence to Corporate directives and their application under our geographical area.
Business Sensitivity protect´ s Ericsson’s brand and its stakeholders’ interests and uphold the responsibility of the company to respect human rights.
ICT has the potential to transform how we innovate, collaborate and socialize, but concern around surveillance, mining of personal data and cyber-attacks is rising. It is essential that freedom of speech and the right to privacy are protected so that users and their data are secure.
Main activities to be developed in cooperation with Presales Teams, Commercial Management, Account Managers and Business Areas are:
- Become MELA Subject Matter Expert in Sensitive Business and be the key interface on Sensitive Business matter with Corporate.
- Drive and Build Sensitive Business Competence on Sales teams
- Spread best practices and knowledge about Sensitive Business structure and supporting documents internally and globally.
- Support the Compliance areas on identification, modeling and actions for mitigation and / or elimination of Sales risks.
- Mapping and evaluation of the Strategic Risks of greater exposure to the Company.
- Follow up and report Sensitive Business Adherence KPIs.
- Interface with Compliance and Legal areas seeking for improvements and collaboration.
- Develop and maintain the Sensitive Business Tools and Methods.
- Continuous study of the internal and external telecommunications context of the company, including Solution portfolio.
What We’re Looking For
- Graduate in Engineering / Finance background or equivalent with excellent Sales skills
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Ability to multi-task
- Technical and/or financial background
- You will need excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- You’re good at Planning & Organizing
- Great at adapting & responding to Change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Office suite (especially excel) and data analysis skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
- Creative people that can move out of the shell getting out of personal perspectives exploring other ways of thinking and make unusual connections.
- Ethically consistent manner behavior with consistent personal standards.
Who You Are
- You have a Sales mindset always oriented to succeed commercially
- Does have the required integrity to confront ideas and be firm in Ericsson principles
- You have a technical understanding of Ericsson portfolio (or the ability to understand and get this competence), and the relation or impact that this might have to the Human Rights
- You are innovative, out-of-the-box person and you now look for a great chance to start your career path;
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio products and related services
Location: The position is based in Kista, Sweden
Contact person: Richard Tjong, Recruiter
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 267947