We are now looking for a Paralegal to independently prepare legal documentation and interact with Authorities within a specific legal area and/or assist the Legal Counsels in Group Function Legal Affairs in the administration of legal matters, including without limitation, preparation of case files, documentation, legal research and file maintenance.
- Relevant document handling and supervision (independently prepare, gather, organize, catalogue, fast check and file both internally and externally relevant documents and information, such as board resolutions, power of attorneys, contracts, immigration paperwork, and agreements,
- Assist legal counsel to draft and review agreements and other legal documents such as litigation pleadings position statements, and subpoena responses
- Assist legal counsel in analysing, and organizing data
- Prepare for meetings, hearing, or dispute resolution procedures
- Education: Above BA
- Previous paralegal experience and/or certificate in paralegal studies
- Local laws and regulations knowledge
- Project management skills
- Team working skills
- Administration and organizing skills
- Adept at following detailed process and procedures
- Learning and researching
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-13-TO Shiodome || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 267860