Head of Talent Acquisition Europe and Latin America
HEAD OF TALENT ACQUISITION ERICSSON EUROPE AND LATIN AMERICA
The Head of Talent Acquisition will build the Ericsson European and Latin American talent acquisition strategy, drive flawless execution and bring in over 1000 change-makers into the company. The incumbent will partner closely with leaders and HRBPs to understand the business strategy and develop a robust talent acquisition strategy in support of business needs and requirements.
The Head of Talent Acquisition will have overall responsibility for recruitment strategy and delivery. This includes driving the continued evolution and innovation of how recruitment services are delivered to the business, including employer branding, diversity recruitment and university relations strategies. This role will have overall responsibility for innovative and emerging talent acquisition strategies, along with the design and delivery of simplified recruitment processes across all categories of recruitment.
The successful candidate will possess strong business knowledge, exhibit effective communication skills, understand recruiting across traditional and digital channels, have exceptional leadership skills, and demonstrate the ability to deliver highly qualified candidates in alignment with Ericsson’s growth and people strategy. If you have demonstrated experience in a senior recruiting leadership position and know how to build a strong employer brand, in a globally diverse company, we’d like to meet you!
The Head of Talent Acquisition for Europe and Latin America will be ideally based in the UK, although other major European cities may be considered. You will report directly to the Head of HR for Ericsson’s European and Latin American operations and dotted line to the Ericsson Group Head of Talent Acquisition. Both of these leaders are based at the company’s UK Headquarters in Reading, UK.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Build talent pipelines for current and future hiring requirements.
- Design and lead all sourcing and recruitment strategies and programs.
- Manage external partnerships with recruitment process outsourced partners, universities and additional 3rd party suppliers.
- Develop and deploy effective employer branding tactics in support of talent acquisition strategy.
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget.
- Ensure proper recruitment and onboarding processes are in place that provide a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Partner with business leaders and HR Business Partners to forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans.
- Lead overall evaluation of recruitment process outsourced model effectiveness.
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of Ericsson.
- Lead executive recruitment through internal channels and executive search partners.
- Measure and report key recruitment performance measures and service level agreements.
- Partner closely with leaders and HRBPs to develop a robust talent acquisition strategy, including university relations, diversity recruiting, and pipelining capability to fill future roles.
- Design and secure deployment of policies, processes and tools, while effectively managing suppliers and providing expert advice.
- Develop and execute innovative solutions, driven by technology evolution in the talent acquisition area.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering, Business or Human Resources.
- Graduate degree is preferred (e.g. MBA)
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director, or similar level role.
- Minimum of 5 years of senior recruiting experience.
- Experience in Executive recruiting is desired.
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives.
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g., social networks).
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Experience successfully managing in a RPO environment, driving quality hiring and process improvements that impact total time to fill.
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and experience driving Best in Class practices in TA.
- Ability to drive significant change management in support of business strategic goals.
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people towards a shared goal.
- Ability to analyze data and develop solutions to impact improvements.
- Experience in the tech, software and services delivery sector is desired.
- Experience in working in a large, diverse and matrix business structure
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || ServEng
Req ID: 267832