Supply Chain Design & Control
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Do you want to lead strategic work and be part of the journey to deploy Outbound Supply Strategy into reality? We are now looking for a Strategy Lead to develop 2020+ Strategy, define strategy execution plan and deliverables within Group Supply EMEA and secure needed actions to successfully deploy the strategy with focus on digitalization, real time visibility, efficient supply chain and stable delivery lead time.
- Lead Strategy work within Group Supply EMEA
- Contribute to Development of Outbound Supply strategy
- Develop strategy execution plans and follow up the progress of execution
- Secure sufficient strategy communication
- Lead alignment with stakeholders and strategy deployment in line organization
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive improvements and change management
- Validate improvement projects
- Explore and analyze market trends and identify new opportunities
- Education: Academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Min 5 years of experience in relevant areas
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Advanced communication & presentation skills
- Advanced Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Experience of leading strategic initiatives and strategy deployment in global organization
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Business understanding
- Visionary mindset
- Analytical and innovative
- Capable to motivate and inspire others
- Understanding of business objectives, challenges and opportunities
The position is based in Kista, Sweden.
Please submit your application before 25th of March, 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Supply&Log
Req ID: 267829