LTE Senior Software Tester [TC]
We are currently looking for LTE Senior Software Tester to join our LTE test team.
You will be part of an Agile, self-driven team working on testing the software and interactions between components in LTE, where everyone is empowered to influence the quality of the delivered product and where continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Running and monitoring automated tests
- Analysing and troubleshooting of test scenarios
- Reporting bugs
- Adapting test code to match changes in eNodeB functionality
- Supervising and improving test code quality
- Preparing Quality Assessment reports
- Developing competence in technical domain
- Driving continuous improvements of products and processes
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education
- Knowledge of 4G mobile systems, especially eNodeB and protocols it is handling
- Knowledge and experience related to testing
- Troubleshooting skills
- At least basic knowledge of C++ or other programming language
- GIT version control system
- Shell (Linux) scripting skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good English language skills
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.