ICT Project Manager
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 94,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Our Digital Services organization is looking for an ICT Project Manager. To be successful, you will need to have an extensive set of project, technical and business skills including a long and proven practice of customer facing and presentation engagements demonstrating consultative skills. You will be able to work both in Pre-sales and Delivery, being responsible for cost estimation and delivery strategy. Additionally, you will be able for building a strong customer relationship, driving up sales opportunities.
In this role you will need to demonstrate strong experience in System Integration projects with specific experience in Digital Services products. You need to have several years of experience in delivering CSI Solutions, including Packet Core - Native and Virtual, OSS Solutions. As a Project Manager you will be accountable to deliver successful business outcome as outlined in the customer contract and ensure contract fulfilment. You will also demonstrate an extensive set of technical and business skills including a long and proven practice of customer facing, presentations, engagements and demonstrating consultative skills. In this role you will need to have experience in engaging customers as a Core 3 member of account team from pre-sales through the implementation and conclusion stages of the project. You will be driving the customer in technical sales and consulting manner, displaying leadership with respect to Ericsson resources as well as third party suppliers and subcontractors, and handling unexpected changes in scope.
- Project Management for ICT projects
- Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments and strategies
- Manage stakeholders on all levels within Global Service Delivery
- Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
- Drive knowledge transfer
- Building a strong Customer Relationship. Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Driving up-sales opportunities
- Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
- Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
Domain Expertise Areas:
- Broad Technical Acumen - especially in Systems Integration projects specifically in the area of Packet Core - Native and Cloud and OSS
- Good experience, knowledge and understanding of Consulting and System Integration processes
- Prior experiance in delivery of EPC, HSS/CUDB/EDA/HLR, ENM/ENIQ products expansion and upgrades in native and virtual enviornment
- Experience in implementation of relevant solutions within the telecommunications sector (operators)
- Experience in working with Telco 3rd party service partners and collaborating to deliver business outcome as agreed in contract
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Project Management for ICT projects and pre-sales
- 10-15 years in the ICT Industry
- Proven track record, working for a supplier towards major telecom operators
- Experience with transformation of operator Business Process
- Proven experience presales and contract fulfilment responsibilities.
- Proven experience with 3PP Suppliers acquisitions and/or management
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Value Creation
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
- Leading & Supervising
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating strategies & Concepts
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Adapting & Responding to Change
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Docklands || IT
Job details: ICT Program Director/Manager Job Stage 07