Service Delivery Manager
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: London Ealing Cross
Red Bee Media is a world-leading media management company providing technology and creative solutions that help channels, broadcasters, content rights holders and brand owners reach and engage with their audiences in new and traditional ways.
In the rapidly changing media landscape consumers are exerting greater control over the content they watch and how they choose to engage. Red Bee Media is finding innovative ways to enable companies to unlock new revenue streams and build audience share on multiple platforms including traditional TV channels and on-demand services.
With offices in the UK, across Europe and in Australia, Red Bee Media is the UK’s largest ‘one-stop’ integrator of video content management services (workflow, enhancement and delivery) together with brand and creative services.
Red Bee Media Content Discovery requires an experienced Service Delivery Manager to lead and grow relationships with the world’s leading broadcasters and media platforms. The role is client facing and has responsibility for ensuring that we meet our agreed SLAs and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction. The role acts as a bridge between the commercial, technical and operational teams within RBM, ensuring that each function understands and delivers to the client’s needs both now and in the future.
Helping to grow revenue is a key part of the role, this will be achieved by delivering sales through extension of service.
You will be in a position to influence the future strategic direction of Content Discovery within Red Bee Media.
Reporting Lines and Key Relationships
- The Content Discovery Service Delivery Manager reports into the Head of Service Delivery, Content Discovery.
- The Content Discovery Service Delivery Manager will have a high level of exposure and be accountable to senior and executive positions at Director, CTO, CFO and CEO level.
- The role will work closely with a large Delivery team to enable the deployment of key technologies and services while enabling a smooth handover of any new solutions to Operations.
- Build strong and effective relationships with customers which enable:
- Customer Satisfaction to a measurable level
- Up-Selling of RBM products and services
- Own accounts from contract signature to BAU, through to contract renewal, leading and assisting colleagues with the aim of delivering measurable customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for regular reports of progress against Key Performance Indicators targeted at continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Ensure that agreed Service Level Agreements are met and exceeded while providing service reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the scoping, pricing and delivery of Change Requests on behalf of customers.
- Feed client requirements into the product team in the form of feature requests to improve the market and technical performance of the product line.
- Maintain a subject matter expert level of knowledge for all Content Discovery services and products, along with a general level of knowledge for all other products in the RBM portfolio.
- Support the Commercial Team in the preparation of bids and proposals to major clients
- Provision of effective strategies to support new commercial contracts, driven by a sound appraisal of the likely risks and opportunities
- Ensure both the Content Discovery Team and client act in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Own and manage key relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement effective stakeholder communication strategies designed to engage, inform and influence.
- Present confident and clear information and data to every level of the organisation and client as required.
- Build relationships with subject matter experts in the broadcast or related industries to support continuous improvement of our solutions, processes and people.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Direct experience of leading high-profile customer engagement and a demonstrable track record of consistently delivering Customer Satisfaction.
- Direct experience of managing commercial and contractual relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Direct experience of chairing customer engagements, escalations and communication of relationship status to executive level.
- Ability to understand complex technical solutions and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Good to expert knowledge of the importance of rich metadata and Content Discovery in the changing landscape of Linear and OnDemand broadcasting.
- Strong business acumen and financial skills.
- Ability to report on and analyse complex data using recognised tools, such as MS Excel, and present coherently to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Confident in the use of standard Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills: able to act tactfully and persuasively with a wide range of people.
- Enthusiasm: a positive can do approach despite the challenges is essential
- Empathy: presence of the emotional intelligence to engage and motivate individuals to succeed.
- Competence: A winning track record in delivering successful outcomes and strong leadership skills
- Cool under pressure: able to handle tight timelines, the impact adverse events and issues that threaten delivery and maintain a calming influence on the team.
- Problem solving skills: provide fresh and creative responses to new challenges.
- Flexibility: work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Ealing || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 267736