MINI-LINK support engineer
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for MINI-LINK support engineer.
Join us on the road to 5G!
Microwave backhaul technology plays a significant role in providing reliable mobile network performance to support both the evolution of LTE and the introduction of 5G. With more than 600 customers in more than 160 countries, we need to strengthen our Customer Support team for Ericsson Microwave and Router product portfolio. The team is based in Budapest and is within Product Development Unit Transport.
- Drive Customer Service Requests and be a key player in Customer emergency handling
- Be a member of a great diversified team with huge experience in mobile networks where everyone helps each other and shares knowledge
- Maintain high level of technical knowledge by continuous learning through courses, testing and different activities
- Support key customer introducing new releases and features in their markets both remotely and on site
- You get satisfaction by helping others, fixing problems and provide top level support
- You have a passion for troubleshooting, finding the root cause and solution to complex technical problems
- You enjoy being the key technical person that many depend on to fix urgent customer problems
- You want to always make a difference for our customers
- You like to be in a dynamic work context and have high stress tolerance
- BSc level in a technical discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering) or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Proficient in both oral and written English.
- Strong technical background on IP network solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Microwave technology competence
- Knowledge of Ericsson MINI-LINK
- Experience in Customer Support
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Tag : MELAHJ , HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 267677