4G5G Integration and Verification Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION –
Experienced 4G5G Integration and Verification Engineer
Job Title: Experienced 4G5G I&V
Integrate SW and HW by receiving delivery from design; verify SW or HW functionality/performance to ensure product quality.
You will work as LTE & 5G I&V, which covering below areas:
.System Performance verification
Also as I&V, you will take responsibility to support trial and customer site if needed.
- Design and prepare test environment, including device under test (DUT) and test instruments
- Design/define test cases to ensure test coverage
- Test case execution, issue TR (trouble report) or CR (change request)
- Write test report and record
- Version control of SW and HW
- Support to trial and customer site
Qualification & Requirement:
- Deep understanding of LTE system and 5G
- Deep understanding of I&V role & responsibility
- >2 years working experience in LTE design or I&V
- Usage of related instruments, i.e. TM500-C, dongle, channel emulator
- Bachelor or above, major in EE, CS, or similar
- Well organized and have structure thinking
- Initiative and positive personal personality
- Fluent in English speaking/writing
We are now looking for a Senior L5G Integration and Verification Engineer. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, integration, function verification, IODT, System verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop test case and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: Bachelor or above, major in EE, CS, or similar
- Min years of experience: 4 years
- Domain experience: Deep understanding in LTE RAN and familiar with 5G
- Product development Integration and Verification knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Familiar with
- Business understanding commend test equipment: TM500, QC-Chipset, Channel Emulator.
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
1.1.4Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 267492