UDM Technical Coordinator for 5G Job stage 6
The PDU UDM PIDS organization in Shanghai is looking for skilled engineers that are interested in working with Product Introduction (FOA/DVA), Deployment Support, Customer Support and Maintenance for the UDM portfolio.
We are seeking people with a genuine interest in working with introducing our products to the market and provide support towards the Region organizations. We give support to all the different types of projects in the Region (technology trial, customer trial and commercial deployment).
You need to be service minded and always keep the customers interest in mind. Having the right soft skills is extremely important when working in PIDS.
As a Technical Coordinator in PIDS you will be responsible for providing support to some of the most important customer projects we have. You need to have strong customer interaction skills and lobbying (influencing) skills to steer any final solution in Ericsson favor.
PIDS UDM Shanghai is part of the PDU UDM PIDS. At the moment we have positions open for Technical Coordinators in the product area of UDM (Unified Data Management). It is important that you have an interest to grow in a skilled team together with the booming 5G business need.
- Support global customers on 5G trial projects, especially in mainland China.
- Act as the interface between the Region project and the PDU/PDG. Act as the PDU representative in the project.
- Provide hands on technical support. Drive and coordinate the open technical issues and narrow-down RCA technical follow-up towards the PDU/PDG and Product management.
- Perform PDU internal 5G Core validation tasks.
- Perform troubleshooting in customer live network and lab environment.
- Analyze the project requirements and perform feature gap analysis and risk assessment.
- Perform baseline planning and baseline recommendation to the project based on input from PDU/PDG.
- Travel occasionally for on-site installation, configuration and testing activities.
This work requires that you are self-driven and service minded since the quality of our work has a direct impact on the customer satisfactory.
- Experience on OpenStack or OpenStack compliant NFV-I systems;
- Experience on O&M, daily operation on Linux platform;
- Experience on L2/L3 networking;
- Experience on Core Network;
- Working experience on Deployment and maintenance of applications on Kubernetes is a strong plus;
- Theoretical understanding of Docker and containerized computing is a plus;
- Having SBA knowledge is a plus;
- Bachelors, or higher, in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering;
- Strong English skills both written and orally;
- Experience in using the different tools such as SMS, TRWeb, MHdb and so on.
Soft skills that we value are the ability to work in a team, take initiatives and communicate with others. You also need to be self-driven autonomously self-learning to keep up with 5GC advancement.