Data Analysis & Total Rewards Specialist
The Data Analysis & Total Rewards Specialist is an experienced level individual contributor and specialist for HR related data analysis, compensation & benefits solution development to support business development in Ericsson.
It is a regional role covering Ericsson in North East Asia, which includes Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea. The role reports to the Head of Total Rewards and Workforce Planning & Analytics for Ericsson North East Asia.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Conduct predictive data analysis to identify HR or business-related issues/potential risks to support continuous improvement
- Conduct consulting analysis of various HR related programs
- Drive market pricing and conduct job analysis in alignment with Ericsson’s job role and job stage model, participate in market data surveys
- Support the annual salary review process, as well as the variable incentive process
- Provide total rewards support and analysis for M&A activities
- Play a major role in program analysis, implementation and training of compensation programs
- Maintain a working knowledge of local legislation effecting compensation programs
- Maintain local compensation and benefits policies and guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of data analysis, or compensation and benefits experience, working experience in consulting firm is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills with expert-level ability
- Strong consulting and influencing skills with the ability to interface with all levels within an organization
- Cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity among Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Japan and South Korea
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and contribute to team projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of grading systems underpinned by either Willis Towers Watson and/or Mercer, and Hands-on-experience conducting job analysis and evaluation will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of local legislation effecting compensation programs across North East Asia, Understanding of total rewards trends and practices, particularly in North East Asia will be an added advantage
- Business level with both Japanese and English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || SharedServ
Req ID: 267434