Dec 21, 2018
This role defines the specific responsibilities of a Business Operations Manager to drive improved overall governance within the domains of DGS.
- The mission of the function is to support the business fulfilment plans for DGS structure granting that the execution framework will be managed in an effective manner, providing the expected results to the CU, Market Area and BA.
- The function in summary, has to ensure the achievement of performances index in line with the BA/MA/CU Directives, the adherence to Industrial Standards for Project/Program management including DGS WoW, the right planning and demand management for resources and competences including on/off shoring, all harmonized in a framework of enhanced quality and operational excellence.
- The function as such is responsible for:
- Project Office & PMO
- Performance Management
- Resource Management
- Quality & Operational Excellence
- The Head of the Function reports to the Head of Business Operations in the MA and operates in conjunction with other department within the Organization in agreement with operational model, guidelines and targets assigned.
It requires a strong focus on understanding Ericsson current processes and ways of working and a strong working relationship with MA DGS stakeholders.
- Improve governance of the current DGS ways of working
- Champion and ensure take up and effective use of DGS tools and methodologies
- Support Service Line Heads of DGS in competence management (PDC, critical skills)
- Assist Service Line Heads in ensuring business case requirements are met
- Provide insight and support the Add-on sales process
Responsibilities & Tasks
- DGS Growth Plan
- Financial Forecast – including Sales funnel management and assistance in allocation of appropriate resources for CFR and CSR roles based on an understanding of required skills.
- Financial Targets
- Business Analysis including Project finances. Assist DGS Service Line in the production of comprehensive and complete business cases and provide direction and support where possible. Assist in improvement plans for working capital and backlog where appropriate.
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Man-h cost & benchmarks
- Opex Allocation & control
- Service Resource Management
& Mobilization - Support Service Line Heads with demand and capacity management. Assist in general resource management of PDC, and critical skills analysis and gap identification.
- DGS Tools and Methodologies. Drive acceptance and fulfilment of use of current tools and methodologies within the working communities of DGS. Deeply understand the current ways of working within the two domains and be the “go to” person for understanding and clarity.
- Service Delivery Governance and approvals. Provide direction and advise to Core 3 on the requirements to ensure governance is followed and artifacts captured according to best practice. Support also in cost and quality control of offers and workstreams defined for opportunities.
- Farming and Add-on Sales. Track and monitor add-on sales, and assist the domain head in the development of farming plans and their ongoing support.
- Secondary Responsibilities or Supporting Tasks:
- Target Area Interfacing
- Prioritization Board
- Standardization Body Interfacing
- Performances Benchmarking
- Demand Management toward SDUs & Delivery Centers
- RTC Engagement & Management
- ARP/ASP Management
- Certification and Competence Planning
- Resources Hosting
- Competence Pyramid Design and Deployment
- Internal Customer Satisfaction
- Program Milestone Achievement & Measurement
- 3PP’s Agreement Fulfillment
- Business Requirements Gathering
- Sales Management Support
- Delivery Follow-Up
- Escalation Handling for CU’s
- Bid Management
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Project Management
- Project Finances
- Business Management
- Communication Skills
- Sales Process Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Brand Knowledge & Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Service Delivery Process, Models & Strategy
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating strategies & Concepts
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Experience in scoping, proposing and building IT&C offerings
- Project leadership skills with experience of delivering in the Ericsson environment
- Proven track record of a deep understanding of the Ericsson ways of working IT&C business through previous execution
- Experience in cross business stakeholder management
- Innovative, proactive, prepared to challenge and flexible
- Strong Results focus
- Ability to lead and advise CORE 3 team
- Stakeholder management skills – relationship building and influencing within Ericsson KAMs, peers and Core 3 teams
- Excellent coaching and people development skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
Minimum Requirements for the job Service Delivery Management is 2 years of experience of Service Delivery.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
This position is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Follow us social media;
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 267433