Baseband Flow Effectiveness Prime
As Baseband Flow Effectiveness leader, you will ensure the Continuous Integration(CI) flow provides efficient and effective testing to maximize fault prevention in software deliveries in our organization. You will collaborate with subject matter experts, management and programs to define and execute CI Test solutions to continuously improve the effectiveness of the delivery flow for the Baseband organization.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Understand and influence Continuous Integration Test strategies for Baseband
- Drive collaboration to improve CI test goals across sites and across the broader 4G5G org
- Work hands on with CI Operations, BB Module program, Track Guardians on building track quality to enable software delivery flow
- Define and prioritize CI Test Backlog for Baseband with input from XFTs, TMs, Test Guardian(s), Program
- Provide reports to programs, management and steering groups, ensure execution of backlog
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: BSc level in a technical discipline
- Min years of experience: 5
- Product Development Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
It would be beneficial to have experience one or more of the following areas:
- Understands CI concepts and application in the industry
- Understands Module CI machine, Node CI machine, production architecture, configuration management principles
- Knows how to manipulate the Module CI machine, who to contact to manipulate the Node CI machine, how to get support
- Designer in one or more product domains
- Familiar with design tools like IF model, cade
- Familiar with product logs
- Able to analyze crash dumps and troubleshoot at the design level
- Familiar with operating eNB and test equipment
- Understands product from a test point of view
- Able to troubleshoot test environment failures
- Business Understanding
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Experience/expertise in Test and/or Test Automation
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Influencing and driving Consensus skills
- Some travel required
- Experience/expertise in Ericsson LTE Baseband software & development
WHY IS ERICSSON A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and build new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over
Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || ProdMgt
Req ID: 267426