Senior C++ Software Developer (Cloud)
BID - BU Network Products (BNEP) Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Development Environment in Poland provides a union of services and tools developed for testing networks like 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G. Those test tools and test automation frameworks are required for verification of product and its functionalities during the development process. CSIM-FsUE, CSIM-Cloud, UE Control, GTE and TAO all have an important role in the organization.
CSIM Cloud is responsible for creating high performance and capacity test tools for 4G/5G components. We are focused on development of User Plane simulators of RAN, Core Network User Equipment parts of the network. Our components are C++, DPDK based Linux applications, deployed both in real and virtualized environment. CSIM Cloud simulators need to support i.e. TCP/UDP traffic, IPv4/IPv6, GTP-U tunneling, IP fragmentation and react properly on required telecommunications network events.
We are now looking for a C/C++ Developer who will be a part of XFT with product responsibility in BID Cloud area. Your role will include development activities such as: requirement analysis, software design and refactoring, integration, verification and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Solid knowledge in C++ programming (also C++11/14 standard)
- At least 5 years programming experience
- Master or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming
- Experience in creating advanced software architectures, redesign and refactoring, competent in design patterns
- Knowledge in Linux systems
- Familiarity with version control systems (eg. GIT)
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in English
- Understanding of telecommunication technologies and network protocols
- Knowledge of fast path packet processing (DPDK, XDP)
- Good knowledge of Java programming and SW testing
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum) and Lean
- Knowledge of GNU tool chain
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.