Ericsson One Sweden Innovation Ecosystem & Partnership Director
Ericsson One Sweden is one of the three innovation incubation’s hubs driving the growth strategy for Business Area Technologies & Emerging Businesses that . We incubate ideas using the strength & knowledge of Ericsson with the agility of lean startup methodologies. Under our care, ideas mature from a simple prototype to an MVP and then finally become self-sustaining Ignition units, with the aim to future-proof Ericsson's business and empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world.
We are now looking for an Innovation Ecosystems and Partnerships Director to join our creative, entrepreneurial and tight-knit team.. You will work very closely with the Strategy and Technology teams within the hub to ensure that we capture trends from an outside-in perspective, have the customer's voice guiding us as we explore new growth bets and have the right stakeholders in place for a successful incubation process. You will act asa trusted advisors and provide actionable insights, form strategic partnership and collaboration opportunities with internal and external stakeholders to Ericsson e.g. employees, customers (core and non-core), startups, incubators, venture capitals, and to identify user trends, to confirm or alter key decisions for the Ericsson ONE Sweden team. These insights will also be used to identify new strategic themes for Ericsson's innovation incubation process and identify new growth areas for the team to pursue.
- You will identify key stakeholders and develop strategic partnerships in order to enhance the business incubation process
- Support with industry, business, market, consumer, competitor, supplier, and technology analysis/intelligence
- Create actionable insight and foresight using an outside-in perspective and stakeholder engagement
- Communicate insight and drive discussion
- Manage projects and networks
- Develop and evaluate process, methods and tools for all incubation toll gates and sprints
- Source ideas and co-creation projects for business incubation
- Education: MSc or similar relevant theoretical background
- Min 5 Years managing startup/corporate Innovation Ecosystems or working in Incubation hubs or 5 years from the ICT industry
- Proactive and Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong Understanding of emerging trends and the role of the ICT industry
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Strong and diverse network in the tech startup & innovation ecosystem
- Adept at formulating strategies and concepts
Faisal Noor - Primary Recruiter
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 267377