E-Learning Developer / Content Creator
We are now looking for an E-Learning Developer / Content Creator, who will be responsible for developing high value Learning Solutions to Ericsson customer and employees.
You will collaborate with Learning Experience Designers and Subject Matter Experts to produce both synchronous and asynchronous learning experiences. In some projects, you will be responsible for prototyping and then handing the production over to other developers or External partners.
If you are passionate about helping others grow and are constantly searching for ways to empower others to unlock their full potential, this is an opportunity for you!
You will be a part of our Digital Learning team currently working with designing, developing and implementing high-impact learning solutions. We perform work in the following areas:
· Learning Experience Design (LX design)
o Analysis and Design of high impact Learning Experiences
· E-Learning development and Content Creation
o Rich Media/Serious E-Learning
o Mobile Learning/'Mobile First'-design
o Video Production (including 2D, 3D Animations)
o Creative/Instructional Writing
o Web Application Development
o Mobile Application Development
o SharePoint Development
o Webcast and webinar
Competence & Expertise in our Ericsson organization
· Learning Experience designers (LX Designers) – learning design, solution architecture for learning
· Content creators – graphic design, UX design, videography, photography, learning game design, learning interface design
· E-learning developers – learning authoring, UX design, and learning production
· Instructors – facilitation, domain knowledge (Ericsson’s products and services)
What you will be doing:
· E-Learning Development / Content Creation for a range of learning experiences, including blended learning and web-delivered learning experiences (online courses, websites, etc.), social learning, and other innovative learning interventions.
· Return-on-training evaluation and measurement.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts in a variety of fields to help translate their knowledge into effective learning experiences for diverse target audiences.
· Set and manage expectations and communicate regularly and efficiently with the stakeholders throughout the project.
· Promote a startup mentality with self-organizing teams by being result-oriented.
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable competence build.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need the following skills:
· Three years of experience in E-Learning Development and/or Content Creation for a variety of formats and audiences is required, and a track record of delivery and impact.
· Education in Interface Design/UX User Experience, Communication and Media Studies or any related field, strong technical and creative design knowledge.
· Previous experience in scripting, storyboarding and developing a range of digital content.
· Strong graphic design skills (digital illustration, infographic, etc.).
· Experience in creating motion graphics, animations and videos.
· A consultative approach is essential: You will be working for the stakeholders promoting an innovative approach to digital learning.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
· Attention to details.
· Passion for learning and strong growth mindset.
Having the following skills will be beneficial:
· High degree of creativity, organization and self-leadership.
· Knowledge of learning format options and tradeoffs.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly.
· Ability to deliver in a climate of ambiguity and with changing tools and technical limitations.
· Trial maker in testing and evaluating ’new things’ - maintain an innovative and open mindset.
· Sound design experience.
· Interest in game design and familiarity with Unity and Unreal game engines.
Please provide a link to your portfolio or examples of past work.
Recruitment is ongoing. Contact Senior Recruiter Johanna Kristensen if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || IT
Req ID: 267374