Learning Experience Designer
We are now looking for a Learning Experience Designer, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing high value Learning Solutions for Customers and Ericsson employees.
In this role, you will also be accountable for providing value for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into valuable learning solutions and proposals. This position requires to perform a wide range of complex activities including project planning, training needs analysis, design of technology enabled learning solutions and stakeholder management. You will be responsible for achieving strategic business objectives in the associated projects to improve performance and development.
You’ll collaborate with e-learning developers and subject matter experts to design and produce both synchronous and asynchronous learning experiences. You’ll also be a consultant to others across the company, helping them to identify the root problem and the best learning solution to solve the problem. As a member of our team, you'll always be thinking about new ways to help others grow, and you share a passion for empowering others to unlock their full potential.
You will be a part of our Digital Services team currently offering solutions within the following areas:
· Learning Experience Design – LXD
· Content Development including creative writing and storyboarding
· Rich Media E-Learning
· Mobile Learning
· Video Production (2D, 3D Animated, Talking Head)
· Web Application Development
· Mobile Application Development
· SharePoint Development
· Webcast and webinar
· Design of newsletters and printed material
Competence & Expertise in our Ericsson organization
· Learning Experience designers (LX Designers) – learning design, solution architecture for learning
· Content creators – graphic design, UX design, videography, photography, learning game design, learning interface design
· E-learning developers – learning authoring, UX design and learning production
· Instructors – facilitation, domain knowledge (Ericsson’s products and services)
· Analyze business needs to determine whether there is a learning need and define performance objectives.
· Design and develop a range of formal and informal learning experiences, including E-Learning and blended learning solutions, Online learning solutions, including websites, social learning, and other innovative learning initiatives.
· Influence all stages of a project, from initial discovery phase to learning solution proposal development and production oversight.
· Return on training evaluation and measurement
· Collaborate with subject matter experts in a variety of fields to get the necessary material to be taught and organize it into comprehensive, logical instructional patterns tailored to the learning experience format and the target audience.
· Build strong relationships with stakeholders to set and manage expectations, create project plans, and effectively communicate project update and status.
· Act as lead instructional designer on smaller projects with clear outcomes, collaborate with other IDs on larger projects.
· Be proactive and result-oriented and promote startup mentality with self-organizing team.
· Three years of experience designing and developing learning solutions for a variety of formats and audiences (e.g., instructor-led training, e-learning, micro-learning, etc.).
· Education to a degree in Education Technology, Instructional Design, Educational Pedagogy, Learning Design and/or related field.
· Project Management skills: Ability to scope and draw project plans
· Collaborative Communication Skills: Experience working with a creative team as well as setting and managing expectations of the stakeholders.
· Design Thinking
· Strong consulting and relationship management skills, and a track record of delivery and impact.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
· High degree of creativity, organization and self-leadership.
· Passion for Learning and a strong growth mindset.
· Knowledge of learning format options and tradeoffs, proficiency in working with learning aythoring tools
· Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly.
· Ability to deliver in a climate of ambiguity and with changing tools and technical limitations.
· Trial maker in testing and evaluating ’new things’ - maintain an innovative and open mindset.
Please provide a link to your portfolio or examples of past work.
Recruitment is ongoing. Contact Senior Recruiter if you have any questions email@example.com
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || IT
Req ID: 267350