Change Manager is responsible to control the introduction of changes inthe customer infraestructure, by securing that all changes in the network are executed in an efficiently controlled manner, following well defined procedures and causing minimum -or no- impact to the customer services.�
The Main Responsibilities are:
• Head the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
• Operations Management of routine deliverables and demand actions from internal and external stakeholders
• Align process awareness sessions with internal and external stakeholders
• Interface with the other organizational entities like D&P, NPI, FM, GNOC Teams, Engineering team and MSIP etc.
• Ensure that MSTOP guidelines and supporting work instructions are available to carry out Change Management process for allocated accounts.
• To ensure process documentation for all changes in customer’s network are in line with Global directive.
• Ensure adequate levels of process awareness
• Ensure that all change requests are logged on RFC/OneTM forms.
• Ensure CRs are correctly classified as per MSTOP guidelines.
• Responsible to ensure that impact analysis is validated in CAB for all configuration/network changes within customer network.
• Overall responsible for ensuring all configuration changes are approved by Change Advisory Board (CAB) before implementation of change.
• To be member of CAB in ensuring all the critical/major changes has undergone thorough impact analysis before approval.
• Ensure that decisions taken by the CAB are documented and communicated.
• Ensure successful execution of CR’s.
• Ensure that all opened RFCs/CRs are resolved/ closed in timely manner.
• Consolidate a Daily OneTM/RFC Report and send it to the concerned stakeholders.
• To ensure delivery of agreed/ad-hoc reports towards customer as per WLA requirements.
• To facilitate customer requirements for new and revision in existing change request and their delivery.
• Ensure that concerned stake holders are adhering as per SLAs definitions.
• Ensure the Change Management compliance as per Ericsson security and audit guidelines.
• To Lead and Conduct conversations with the clients both internal and external
• Ensure the full cycle attention to clients issues on switching shifts
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Querétaro || SharedServ
Job details: Operations Support Job Stage 03