Senior developer for cloud native and automation tech leadership at MTAS
For us at Ericsson it is important that we can bring the networked society to everyone, from metropolitans like New York to the country sides of India. For us, it is important to create possibilities for school children in isolated areas of Bhutan to use remote learning and to be able to enable remote health care for patients in rural Africa. Moving into 5G, we take connectivity, communication and the networked society to the next level. We feel a pride in making the world a better place, simplifying and enhancing the lives for billions.
Solution Area Communication services
Product Development Unit (PDU) Converged Core is an exciting place to be at with teams spread internationally on different continents working with Communication Services development. Our portfolio has strong market traction and we now transforming our portfolio from virtualized products to cloud friendly and cloud native products with automated life cycle management. We practice and continuously improve our lean, agile and continuous everything operations.
VNF Development Center MTAS within PDU Converged Core has teams in Sweden, Hungary and India and is responsible for developing and maintaining the Multimedia Telephony Application Server, MTAS. The MTAS product is a key component in the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) portfolio and a central node in IP based communication solutions such as VoLTE.
We are now looking for a senior developer and system designer to join our development organization in Stockholm.
As we are in the transformation into cloud native architecture and deployments and need to make a revolution in the area of automation and simplification of managing our products this role will have focus on exactly these areas of development. We are looking for someone with a strong competence and track record of system design for cloud characteristics and robustness of high performing large-scale products. We believe that the right candidate for this position will enjoy working in an agile E2E responsible development team and collaborating closely with product management and other technical leaders in the organization of VDC MTAS and PDU Converged Core. In this role you will be involved from early definition of the scope as requirements to system design, development and deployment.
- Scope definition and requirement shaping in collaboration with product management and technical leaders across the IMS portfolio.
- Networking and collaboration with Market Areas, Customers and Strategic Product Management to understand customer expectaions.
- Feature break down into user stories and epics.
- System design and development in alignment with IMS, MTAS and Cloud architecture principles for sustainable and maintainable product evolution.
- E2E responsibility as a member of a development team for feature development all the way to product release, customer deployment, maintenance and support.
- Developing in line with MTAS practices of lean, agile, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Contributing to MTAS architecture evolution and governance as part of the MTAS architecture community.
- Contributing to the continuous evolution of MTAS best practices in ways of working.
- Knowledge sharing and learning.
- Continuous development of own technical competence.
- Education: Master of Science or corresponding university studies
- Min years of experience: 10 years as Developer of which 5 years as senior Developer, System manager, Technical leader or equal
- Domain experience: Strong knowledge of cloud technologies and life cycle management automation such as
- Virtual infrastrucutres – Openstack (RHOSP), VMWare
- Container orchestration
- Cloud orchestration from an operations perspective
- VNF management and automation of VNF life cycle management
- VNFDs - HOT, OVF and Tosca
- ETSI MANO and ONAP
- Excellent skills in requirement analysis and system design.
- Business and customer focused
- Agile, lean and continuous everything development.
- Excellent communication skills on business and technical overview level as well as technical detailed level.
- Excellent English skills
- Strong leadership skills in line with Ericsson values
- Excellent collaboration and networking skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Planning and organizing
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Innovating, adapting & responding to change
- Product development processes knowledge
- Product life cycle management knowledge
This position is located in Stockholm/Sweden.
Questions: please contact senior recruiter Johanna Kristensen email@example.com
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 267265