Service & Resource Fulfillment
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
- Activities that combine analytical and design skills with the appropriate knowledge of software and hardware to define, design, implement, test, implement and modify IT systems that contain software as the main component;
- Creation of implementation files based on parameters agreed by the client planning team;
- Configuring RAN (Radio Access Network) networks including GSM, UMTS, and LTE technologies. (process - Change management);
- Intervention in the event of occurrence of incidents during and / or after the configuration has been completed. (Process - Incident Management);
- Ttrouble tickets creation in order to highlight unresolved issues after completing setup. (Process - Incident Management);
- Transferring configured nodes to network maintenance team (Process - Fulfillment);
- Provides remote support for the personnel who perform the implementation activities on the field. (Processes - Fulfillment & Fault Management);
- Deliver reports on executed activities.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- responsible for configuration of nodes, maintenance during the configuration process and involvement in the process of transfer to the maintenance and maintenance team in accordance with the processes.
Service & Resource Fullfilment:
- Creation of implementation files based on parameters agreed by the client planning team;
- In the process of implementing configuration files (WO - workorder), it signals to the issuer of WO any inconsistent configuration parameters or other mistakes found in WO; the responsibility for the correct issuance of an WO and the data passed to a WO is the WO's issuer;
- Configure the equipment according to the specifications in the Work Order;
- Provide remote support for the personnel who perform the field implementation activities; For activities carried out in close coordination with field staff, the timetable and working days must be observed in the country where fieldwork is being carried out in order not to impact delivery times and comply with the rules in the country (e.g. access to the location , work at height, hours worked continuously, etc.);
- Participate in the acceptance of new equipment introduced into the network or after any change of parameters requiring acceptance; check and test the services, configuration parameters and performance according to the procedure;
- After finalizing the implementation, it is responsible to introduce the changes implemented in the databases that maintain the network configuration;
- In the case of activities with impact that can not be accepted during the day, they take place during the night. (e.g., Voisinage & Radio Stress Test);
- If site access can only be done outside of program hours or during the night, activities on these sites will take place within the time agreed by the client;
- Contributes to the specialized knowledge base of the compartment.
- Plan and implement the actions described in the WO (GCR & Promo) tickets to ensure that the impact is minimal and the activity is conducted according to the agreed SLA;
- Notify and ask for approval to start the maintenance and maintenance team activity;
- Notify the maintenance and maintenance team if the impact is greater than the anticipated impact or the duration of the impact is greater than the originally stated;
- After completing the work, send the activity report to the maintenance and maintenance team;
- Verifies and implements configuration / software changes, ensuring minimal impact.
- Intervention in the event of occurrence of incidents during and / or after completion of the configuration according to the agreed SLA;
- Tickets initiation (GIR) to highlight problems occurring during setup and/ or unsolved after completion of configuration;
- Escalates the unresolved incidents towards the responsible groups and aims to observe the performance indicators mentioned in the OLA (operating level agreement) with that group;
- Coordination of the other departments involved in the process of repairing the problems;
- Ensure that all malfunctions and disruptions of software and hardware systems are captured in the project-specific ticketing system;
- Contributes to the specialized knowledge base of the departament;
- Participate in the creation / updating of the procedures and the Technical Instructions in order to be in line with the technical standards in force. Provide support in improving technical procedures.
- Quality and quantity of documents and / or presentations prepared in the activity carried out according to the requests received;
- Has an active role in the coordination and training of new team members if nominated to perform this activity by the direct manager;
- Perform any other new activity related to the RAN / TX domain at the request of the direct manager;
- Experiences and continuous self-improvement in RAN and related activities within the project.
- Generate scripts or any other program required in daily activities;
- Ensure that other team members have access to the collected information;
- Has the ability to develop procedures for automating repetitive requirements;
- Timely completion of tasks from the direct manager;
- Effectiveness of the activities undertaken; Active participation in the development of new solutions to implement customer requirements.
- Achieving individual quantitative and qualitative objectives;
- Providing optimal IT/ Telecom network performance in accordance with SLA and KPI agreed with the customer;
- Contributes to the specialized knowledge base of the compartment;
- It is permanently documented by specialized subjects (studying books in the field, documentation in electronic format, participating in discussions on topics of interest).
Reporting and analysis:
- Activity report or any report requested by the direct superior;
- Incident report (if such an event occurs during integration);
- Performance Report after integration;
- Collect, structure and analyze information.
- Graduation diploma for a long-term university education;
- Understanding telecommunication networks and network elements;
- Fluent English and French written and spoken;
- Ability to react quickly, communication and teamwork;
- Ability to work on legal holidays;
- Concentrated and distributive attention;
- Ease, clarity and coherence in expression;
- Analytical technical thinking;
- Communication skills;
- Collect, classify and interpret information;
- Perseverance, task orientation, concentration power, interest in documenting and problem solving, practical spirit, informing, helping and developing others, tact, kindness, ambition, self-confidence.
What we offer:
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Moldova, Republic of (MD) || || Chisinau || IT
Job details: Service & Resource Fulfillment Job Stage 03