DBS Solution Architect
We are looking for a DBS Solution Architect to join the MELA Digital Services CU Northern and Central Europe SSL DBS Finland & Baltics team. You will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for our customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by identifying and translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. You would also act as local technical lead during solution delivery phase.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Technical lead for the deployment teams
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
Candidate should have strong experience working in Solution Architect role on the presales and SI projects within OSS and/or BSS area.
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years
- Domain experience: OSS (Network Management, Assurance and Analytics, Orchestration, Inventory), BSS (Charging, Catalog and Order Management, Mediation)
- Knowledge on the Sales Process and tools
- Knowledge on Operators business process e.g. ITIL, eTOM and TOGAF
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Consultative approach
- Excellent interpersonal, social & communication skills
- High willingness and ability to share knowledge and experience
- Problem solving and performance oriented
- Entrepreneurial and result driven; makes sure set targets are met
- Excellent oral/written English. Fluency in more languages is highly valued
- GIAP Experienced (JS6) or Senior Solution Architect (JS7) certification is highly valued
Please apply now or at the latest 28th February, 2019!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT; ServEng
Req ID: 267169