Functional Radio System Developer
Responsibilities & Tasks
- System level design for the functional behavior of Ericsson radio products
- Software systemization
- Radio algorithm design
- RAN and Radio level simulation
- Solve complex technical challenges
- Requirement development and handling
- Drive and/or participate in technical studies
- Drive and/or participate pre-development activities
- Create and maintain technical product documentation
- Drive continuous improvements in our products and organization
- Act as a competence pool
- Experience of Radio Unit Software and/or Hardware is preferred
- Experience of 5G/4G/3G/2G SW/algorithm/simulation is preferred
- Experience of Lean Product Development is desired
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methods is desired
- Service minded and self-motivated
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- B.Sc. or advanced university degree in a relevant discipline
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 267147