The Program Director (PD) is appointed to support pre-sales, planning and delivering of complex business benefits based engagement. The Program Director is responsible for managing the program objectives, introducing the business capabilities and preparing for the realization of expected benefits according to plan. Moreover, the Program Director is responsible for tracking the contribution of each project and the non-project work to the consolidated program outcomes and to communicate to the stakeholders, regarding the program performance and issues. In customer engagements the Program Director is furthermore responsible for strengthening the partnership with the customer by acting on its behalf and by securing that the activities reflect the business objectives of the customer.
· Responsible for the implementation of Program and Project governance as per current governance model
· Monitor, safe-guard and improve the profitability of the project/contract implementation
· Review the contract/project progress and performance on regular basis with the project/contract manager to ensure customer expectations are met and also Ericsson contractual obligations are delivered
· Ensure the Ericsson Processes (e.g. Sales Process, PROPS-C TG model) and Business Line Ways of Working are followed for the programs and projects
· Assist marketing to achieve market and business objectives as part of the offer and contract negotiation team
· Act as a point of escalation for customers’ operational issues
· May be required to travel to the customer location as and when need arises or business requires, e.g. during operationally critical interventions, as well as cut-overs, migrations, launch of new services, etc
· Identify need and requirements for Customer Project Managers to be part of the delivery within the program
· Articulate requests for services and / or resource assignments to the services organization in order to realize contracts goals and meet customer expectations
· Based on inputs from and alignment with KAM, provide forecast on opportunities and services delivery needs to the service delivery line management
· Prime customer interface for services/operational issues
Program Background Experience: Cloud Transformation, BSS Transformation, OSS Transformation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 267077