Site Engineer - RSA
Site Engineer - RSA
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Site Engineer, who will carry out the implementation of Remote Site Access focusing on four main activities:
1. Remote Site Supervision
2. Remote OHS
3. Remote Quality Audit
4. Remote Site Acceptance
- You will prepare and plan activities
- Perform, report and close activities
- Local Industry and standards knowledge
- English skills
- OHS knowledge & skills
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 5-8 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Domain experience: Network Rollout
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will plan, organize, lead and supervise
- Following processes, procedures and instructions
- Working with people
- Deciding and initiating action
- Experience in the work area of responsibility
- Dependent on work area typical experience from working as an RBS Installer, Tester & Commissioner (ITC), Transmission ITC and in Civil Works Implementation.
- You should have experience in customer relations and good technical skills
- Training and awareness of all OHS statutory requirements impacting Ericsson in the local market
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In the Philippines (PH) we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Philippines (PH)'s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in the Philippines (PH), whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us in social media –
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 267041