Integration Engineer - Trainee
Are you eager to deliver world-class telecommunication networks? Let's join us as Integration Engineer Trainee.
Our team has the responsibility of Digital Business Solutions product pre-sales and delivery in Poland. Our delivery project activities are, for instance, to integrate new products into customer network, migrate and upgrade existing nodes, expand existing nodes, configure existing nodes, and solve customer problems. Your day-to-day activities could include analysis, preparation, configuration, verification, troubleshooting and customer communication.
You can be based in our team in Warsaw, Poland.
• Understand customer needs and prepare technical solutions
• Plan and execute product integration, configuration, upgrades, and expansions
• Prepare and execute system and acceptance tests
• Script to automate activities
• Support pre-sales activities
• Identify and drive improvements
• Keep both customer and internal stakeholders up-to-date of the progress
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate:
• Ongoing or nearly graduating M.Sc. / B.Sc. studies in a relevant field
• Passionate about technology and about delivering outstanding results to customer
• Customer focus and desire to understand business
• Quick learner
• Knowledge of telecommunication networks and 5G
• Knowledge of databases (e.g. SAP IQ, Sybase ASE, MySQL)
• Linux Red Hat experience
• Knowledge in IP networking
• Knowledge in openstack and VMWare
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience on test automation, test tools, and test management seen as advantage
• Experience on software development and deployment seen as advantage
• Preferably experience on agile methods and DevOps, as well as project work
• Team player with good communication skills
• Experience on customer-facing roles seen as advantage
• High self-leadership skills
As an intern you may not possess all the listed capabilities, we expect some skills and passion in the field, and an open mind to learn.
Apply now or latest by 30th of April!