Software Developer - Trainee
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Are you interested in gaining IT experience in Telco industry?
We are looking for Software developer Trainee, that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. You will have a chance to learn a lot from Software development, DevOps practices and Telco technologies.
As a Developer-Engineer, you will be involved in all phases of the solution design and delivery. You will be responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
- Solution design
- SW development of new functionalities, integration and testing of the solution
- Development of automated deployments and testing
- Technical support of Ericsson products and solutions
- Handle trouble tickets raised by customers
- Integration of new systems in customer networks
- Interact with our customers on daily basis
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) with or without work experience or 2 years’ experience in software development
- Willingnes and interest to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of IP Networks (principles, routing, protocols)
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System (installation, basic administration tasks)
- Knowledge of programming (Java, Perl, Bash...)
- Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding and updating existing code
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL) is an advantage
- Ability to communicate in English language (in written and verbally)
- Communicative and friendly behaviou