Intern as Data Scientist/Analytics
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. The mission is to drive the ML&AI technologies to transform Ericsson to innovate and to enable emerging business.
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence vision is to utilize and evolve capabilities to drive intelligence and automation in the Edge and in whatever type of solution as a service, to empower our customer´s digital end to end efficiency and to enable intelligence network operations and enterprise solutions.
The complexity of today’s networks is massive and will increase further with the introduction of 5G and IoT. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning domain is a vital technology for Ericsson to handle this complexity going forward and will be the way for Ericsson to break this growing complexity curve.
In this situation, an AI/ML solution, with algorithms which can adapt themselves to the complex environment and the constant changes in user and traffic behaviour, will outperform any human driven solution.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Now we are looking for an Intern as Data Scientist/Analytics for an internship of 12 months.
As Interns you will participate main responsibility to develop our NDO portfolio service based in ML&AI, you will be part of a key Ericsson program, pioneer on the evolution of our current services to the new technologies ML&AI. You will part of our team of experts with domain and analytics high competences, where you can also participate in the new services definition based in 5G, IoT, … all latest technologies.
- Develop new use cases to grow our service portfolio
- Adapt of AI use cases to local requirements
- Data pipeline to development scenario
- Customer engagements – convert requirement to use cases
- Automate process, WoW etc.
- Lead & support initial Proof of Concepts/Trials
What competencies we are looking for:
- Student or Recent Graduate in Engineering: Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineer or Telecom and Mathematics
- Good understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Very good analytics skills
- Good knowledge of ML libraries, such as Keras, H2O, scikit, Tensorflow, etc.
- Very good programming skills
- Good understanding of various Data Learning architectures & concepts (ANN, CNN, LSTM, GAN, etc.) as well as hyperparameter optimization
- Good understanding of analytics and unsupervised learning concepts (network graph theory, community detection, clustering algorithms)
- English knowledge is mandatory
The position is based in Madrid. If you are interested don’t hesitate to apply!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 267027