Service Delivery Line Manager Job stage 7
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and operational performance of delivered customer support services. The role includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
· Operational performance
· Competence development
· Collaborate and maintain relationships
· Distribute information to internal partners and call out delivery Issues
· You will stay up to date with financial data
· Identify new business opportunities
· Academic degree in technical major (Engineering, IT, Telecom) is a must
· 5+ years of experience on similar role in IT/Telecom
· Market insight
· Change and improvement management skills
· Negotiation and argumentation
· Financial analysis skills
· You possess PROPS-C process and hardware services knowledge
· You have strong business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge
· Financial acumen and skills
· You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
· Trade compliance knowledge
· Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
· You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
· Leading & Supervising
· Deciding & initiating action
· You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
· Promote networking
· Native Russian, upper-intermediate English
· Very good leadership and management skills
· Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
· Self-motivated and teammate.
· Ability to adapt to change
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Service Delivery Line Manager Job Stage 07