Young Talent Price Management
Young Talent Price Management
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the Networked Society and the Internet of Things (IoT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for an Intern as Price Management for an internship of 12 months.
What You’ll be Doing
We are now looking for a Price Manager to partner with sales team and central organizations to secure business and maximizing value to Ericsson. Apply global strategies and perform regional benchmark analysis. Set and lead the approval process for prices on HW, SW and Services. Advice on T&C’s, profitability, cash flow and commercial risk. Manage commercial models and commercial value argumentation to support sales team during negotiations.
Main activities to be developed in cooperation with Presales leads, Account Managers and Business Areas are:
- Set prices, perform price analysis and benchmarks
- Support Key Account Managers in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy
- Create commercial proposals, aligned with global guidelines
- Secure sales with correct level of price, profitability, cash flow and risk
- Analyze market trends and dynamics with commercial focus
- Drive commercial management excellence
- Secure adherence to sales process and tools
- Working in an international and diverse team with different organizations involved
What We’re Looking For
- Student or Recent Graduate in Engineering / Finance background or equivalent with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Ability to multi-task
- Technical and/or financial background
- You will need excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- You’re good at Planning & Organizing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Office suite (especially excel) and data analysis skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
- Ethically consistent manner behavior with consistent personal standards.
Who You Are
- You are to-be-graduate students or newly graduate in 2018;
- You have strong interest to develop commercial, negotiation and analytics skills and pursue a career in sales
- You have a strong desire for understanding the most advanced technology in the world (IoT, 5G, Automation, Machine learning, etc.);
- You are innovative, out-of-the-box person and you now look for a great chance to start your career path;
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio products and related services
The position is based in Athens. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Greece (GR) || || Athens || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log