ICT Program Director/Manager
We are now looking for an ICT Program Manager/Director, who will be driving large and complex digital projects and engagements towards one of Ericsson’s customers. You will drive solution definition, design and implementation leveraging industry best practices and Ericsson knowledge and capabilities. You will be responsible for the overall solution, the overall cost estimation, and the delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore, and off-shore sources).
In this role, you will be supporting the Client Lead for Digital Services and the Key Account Manager with your extensive ICT, Digital and Telecom knowledge. You will be responsible for actively seeking to improve Ericsson business objectives. Once the deal is won, you will be the head of the deliver, until the complete fulfillment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with consideration to customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
· You will be accountable for Contract fulfillment, managing complex integration, transformation, and digital programs, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with consideration to customer satisfaction
· Ensure alignment of the customer solution with Ericsson portfolio strategy
· Responsible for dimensioning, and scoping of the customer solution
· Ability to identify potential sales opportunities/add-on sales
· Set-up, manage and deliver the program as defined in the program specification
· Drive the scope definition, cost calculation and planning for different players e.g. internal 3PP’s or Consultant
· Translate, analyze, and define customer requirements
· Manage operational relationships with the customer
· Manage the program operational relationship with the customer to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
· Be responsible for the contract execution strategy and risk exposure
· Manage contract changes and/or amendments during the contract execution
· Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
· Drives the assigned solution team of the total customer solution
· Program/Project Management for Digital Services ICT projects and pre-sales
· 8-10 years in the ICT / Telcom Industry
· Proven record of accomplishment, working towards major telecom operators
· Experience with (Full Stack) Solutions in the OSS/BSS platforms, e.g Billing, Charging, Provisioning, Inventory, CRM, and Order Management
· Proven experience in supporting the definition of E2E architecture for complex solutions.
· Proven experience presales, scoping and execution.
· Proven experience with 3PP Suppliers acquisitions and management experience.
· Current PMP certification or is actively pursuing professional project management certification (PMP), recommended to be complete within 1 year
Contact person: Lukasz Rokitowski, Recruiter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 266944