Head of Group Analytics, Market Area North America
Are you a high-performance leader in the area of Enterprise Data Analytics and Automation? Do you have the proven ability to build teams and manage in highly matrixed, global cross-functional organizations?
Analytics and AI are the next steps of any digital transformation journey. Ericsson has built significant capabilities in these areas over several years and we are now looking for someone to lead the Group Analytics team in North America.
This is a senior level position reporting to the Global Head of Ericsson Group Analytics and will be part of that unit Leadership Team.
- Lead a high performing team focused on transforming the operating model of Ericsson using analytics and AI.
- Work with experts in key analytics and data pipeline technologies such as data mining, data ingestion, visualization, storage and analytics solutions as well as working closely together with our Data Innovation team on site in Plano.
- Create and ensure Customer/Stakeholder value and satisfaction through an efficient analytics delivery.
- Support, understand and align overall analytics Processes, Models and Strategies to business outcomes.
- Contribute directly and indirectly to achieving strategic, tactical and operational targets.
- Establish strong relations with Ericsson Market Area North America leaders in Group Functions, Customer Units, Digital Services Business Area, and others.
- Interface with the product management and development organization leadership to secure development of solutions that meet Ericsson’s needs in a timely manner.
- Work with strategy, marketing and delivery teams as well as global peer teams working on similar initiatives at other customer accounts to leverage experiences and new ideas across the organization.
- Effectively led diverse teams within large, global matrixed organizations in highly dynamic environments.
- Led business and technical discussions with internal/external customers from the technical level to the C-suite.
- Experience in consultative selling, setting strategy, budgeted programs, generating new business demand, and business case justification for new programs.
- Provided industry thought leadership in new areas of growth in Customer Experience Management and Big Data & Analytics.
- A deep understanding of processes and demonstrated ability to streamline activities to accomplish objectives.
- 15+ years of experience in large Enterprise Data & Analytics and Automation.
- MSC, MBA or equivalent through experience.
- This position is based in Plano, Texas at the Ericsson Market Area North America HQ.
- Not offering sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || IT