Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive activities which require a higher level of support than those offered by the 1st/2nd Level Broadcast Engineering and IT Support. This shall ensure the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Operations team member will be responsible to fix the issues raised by strong authentication users.
- Support team member will be responsible to manage the life cycle of the OTP tokens for different Ericsson Internal and External users.
- Support team member will be responsible to assign hard tokens to users who had requested hard tokens.
- Will need to do Account administration of different users comprising unlocking of the token, enable/disable of tokens etc.
- Will also be responsible to import data file for the new token ordered.
- Will have to take regular maintenance of Symantec Enterprise Gateway Servers.
- Will have to review the security consideration in timely manner.
- Needs to monitor windows servers having self-service portal running on those systems.
- Candidate should be willing to work in shift based 24*7 environment
- Education: Bachelor in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech in IT/Telecom)
- 4-8 Years of Professional Experience with Symantec VIP Access, Symantec Enterprise Gateway, Symantec Identity and Authentication Services
- Good to have understanding of various Radius Protocols
- Operations team members should have knowledge of Authentication
- Solution Mechanism like Radius Server, AAA Mechanism.
- Should have fair idea of cryptographic functions performed on the data and understanding of the sensitivity of the data to be secured over communication channels.
- Basic understanding about Windows Active Directory (IIS preferably), Solaris and Linux Servers.
- Should have been part of Incident management, might have worked on ticketing tools like ITSM.
- Should have general understanding of Identity n Access management.
- Might have clear understanding of Strong Authentication and multi factor Authentication.
- Should have hands on experience on Symantec VIP planning and implementation
- Should have experience on various Radius Authentication and Enterprise Gateway servers.
- Nice to have experience in Securing Remote Access and improving web application Security with Symantec Multi – Factor Authentication.
- Should have hand on experience with Symantec VIP Migration and Integrations.
- Should have hands on experience on day to day Administration of Symantec VIP.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Good to have security certifications like Symantec VIP Certification, CISSP,CEH, ISO 27001.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.