PDU BI System Engineer
We are now looking for a System Engineer to develop RBS SW for ERS (Ericsson Radio System) covering 4G/5G and 2/3G products. Your role responsibility will include the development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, support stakeholders for customer first. You need to support feature design, integration, verification, product documentation as well. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Perform continuous analysis and deliver feature solution to stakeholders via global collaboration, e.g. co-work with Swedish team or team in other countries.
- System level trouble shooting and customer support.
- Support continuous improvements of products and processes.
- Develop competence in technical domain for both system team and design team.
- Contribute to technical leadership, engage in innovation activities and patent output, i.e. 5G NR, 4G or Machine learning, etc.
- Education: Master+ preferred.
- Min years of experience: 5+ years in wireless area or 8+ years in ICT domain.
- Domain experience: solid experience in wireless RAN or UE development.
- Good English communication skill: CET6 or equivalent.
- Product development way of working and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge.
- Wireless business understanding.
- Team working with people and networking.
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change and challenge.
- Planning and Organizing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 266841