Solution Architect EEA
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Technical Analytics Subject Matter Expert
• Scope, define & design Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) delivery; driving end-to-end solution delivery
• Analyze customer requirements, technology and Network
• Develop technical presentations, proposals, and perform customer presentations
• Big data/Customer Experience Management knowledge
• Candidate should have experience in developing complex solution architectures
• Candidate should be an expert in Mobile/Wireless Telecom including deep understanding of telecom and mobile networks and data
• Previous Experience with any Analytics or Big Data is an advantage
• Strong leadership and communications skills are essential
• Strong Presentation & Communication skills
• Team work & collaboration skills
• Financial Understanding
• Experience from technical roles focusing on integration and delivery.
• IP Network Design experience required
• Good level of knowledge in Linux (RHEL) Administration
• Basic knowledge in Python, Java, Scala and Bash Scripting
• Basic understanding of Big Data Analytics
• Basic understanding of Ericsson ARK framework
• Basic understanding of virtualization
• Basic knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS (MapR), Zookeeper, Storm and Spark
• Basic knowledge in OLAP database (Green Plum or Drill) and RDBMS (Postgres)
• Creating & Innovating
• Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
• Persuading & Influencing
• Applying Expertise & technology
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectation
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
This position is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Follow us social media:
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 266795