Young Talent Commercial Management
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for an Intern as Commercial Management for an internship of 12 months.
What You’ll be Doing
We are now looking for a Commercial Manager to act as an authority within Ericsson in commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business for Ericsson. Partner with accounts to define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions. Develop/enhance new Business Models and commercial strategies to enable future revenues and margins.
- Develop and maintain relationship
- You will participate in Commercial negotiations
- Support Key Account Managers in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy
- Maintain interface toward specific Customer Department
- Provide in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy
- Secure profitable sales
- You will also ensure and align commercial proposals and Sales Process with global guidelines
- Provide input to commercial strategy with Commercial awareness
- Manage Commercial Management resources to secure short and long term profitability through excellence in commercial management owned Domain
- Development and deployment of price/business models and commercial directives
- Deploy price and business models
- Drive commercial management excellence
- Analyze commercial trends and market dynamics with commercial focus
- Prepare and Present commercial trends and reports
- Advise and guide commercial management functions
- Stakeholder management since we work with and orchestrate many parties both vertical & horizontal (CU/BA) or (cross country/GCU)
- Considering/securing benchmark analysis as a part of commercial work flow
What We’re Looking For
- Student or Recent Graduate in Engineering / Finance background or equivalent with good commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Market and Customer insight
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
- Creative people that can move out of the shell getting out of personal perspectives exploring other ways of thinking and make unusual connections.
- Flexible candidates that can produce awesome results challenging themselves regularly and decisively.
- Ethically consistent manner behavior with consistent personal standards.
Who You Are
- You are to-be-graduate students or newly graduate in 2018;
- You have a strong desire for understanding the most advanced technology in the world (IoT, 5G NR, Massive MIMO, automation, Cloud…);
- You are innovative, out-of-the-box person and you now look for a great chance to start your career path;
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
The position is based in Kista If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Stud&YP
Req ID: 266784