Internship as Business Data Scientist
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for an Intern as Business Data Scientist, under Sales Operations Unit for a duration of 12 months. After this period, based on candidate value, the possibility to enter as regular employee is open.
What You’ll be Doing
As Business Data Scientist, main responsibility will be to build data models to enable processing of financial information coming from Customer Relationship tools (CRM). After analyzing requirements, being able to implement data models to facilitate the graphical visualization of information.
What We’re Looking For
- Student or Recent Graduate in Engineering / Finance background
- Financial Understanding
- Good knowledge of English is a must
- Ability to multi-task
- Great at adapting & responding to Change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Who You Are
- You are to-be-graduate students or newly graduate in 2018 - 2019
- You have strong interest to develop data science and analytics skills. We are looking for people with competence in these areas:
- Knowledge of database systems like SQL SERVER etc.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis
- You have a strong desire for understanding the most advanced technology in the world (IoT, 5G NR, Massive MIMO, automation, Cloud…);
- You are innovative, out-of-the-box person and you now look for a great chance to start your career path;
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
The position is based in Madrid If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP
Req ID: 266783