Operational Product Owner
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Product Owner.
We are now looking for a Product Owner to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. Your role will include ownership of key areas like stakeholder management, prioritization, risk management and full responsibility of GTMS as a product. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Securing GTMS deliveries and high utilization of teams.
- Secure operations, fault and incident handling
- Forecasting future deliveries based on priorities and estimation from development teams.
- Reporting on progress made.
- Decide on priorities while taking into account:
- Customer priorities.
- Priorities of Organizational Goals.
- Individual user requests.
- Deliveries from other tools and services.
- Actively participating in the evolution of Test Management in Ericsson.
- High level understanding of used technologies and how they are utilized in GTMS.
- Customer engagement and management of customer relationship in a multinational environment.
- Education: Msc degree
- Domain experience: Agile, Radio Testing, Micro services, Distributed systems, Agile
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Insight
- You will need excellent Project and Program Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Thrive in an multinational and multilingual environment.
- Frequent travels periodically.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 266684