LTE Developer/Tester (C++) in Network Capacity [TC]
We are looking for a Software Developer in Network Capacity (LTE). In this area, you will work on increasing eNodeB capacity, by removing bottlenecks with code optimizations or development of innovative solutions. This would include such duties as requirements analysis, software design and testing, and preparation of technical documentation. As providing a robust product is our primary goal, extensive testing will be a big part of your daily tasks.
In our work, we use Agile and Lean approaches, where continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is highly encouraged. Each developer, a member of a cross functional team, would be involved in delivering solutions for the biggest service providers on the market.
• Performing continuous analysis and requirements handling,
• Developing and testing product code to achieve the highest quality,
• Testing software in simulated environment and on a real, commercial hardware,
• Maintaining and enhancing internal test frameworks,
• Investigating, analyzing and troubleshooting of encountered issues,
• Providing support to internal and external stakeholders,
• Driving continuous improvement to the products and processes,
• Developing competencies in a complex technical domain.
• Ability to learn and reason about complex technical ideas,
• Experience in programming languages: C/C++,
• Knowledge of Linux command line,
• Education: BSc/MSc in technical studies,
• Good knowledge of software development life cycle (taking full responsibility of developed product) and testing knowledge,
• Teamwork and high level of communication skills,
• English at a communicative level, including technical vocabulary,
Nice to have:
• Domain experience: 4G radio technology (LTE)
• Knowledge of script languages: Python, Perl
• Knowledge of version control system: GIT
• General knowledge about Continues Integration
NOTE: Please be aware that application without attached CV cannot be processed. Please remember to attach your CV