We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Architect. You will have the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies. You will convert requirements to develop cost efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology. You will, also interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their competitive position. Finally, to act as an internal consultant for the many IT areas.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
· You will analyze and break down strategies into architectural capabilities
· You will architect compelling solutions for development and test environments
· You will handle architecture compliance throughout the complete solution lifecycle
· You will align strategies for Engineering Environment for development units across Ericsson
· You will communicate news and changes to Engineering Environment services to all development teams.
· You will build and maintain knowledge on the developed products that the Engineering Environment supports.
· Education: Master’s or Bachelor´s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
· Minimum years of relevant experience: 5
· Domain competence: Software engineering toolset such as Gerrit, GIT, Jenkins, Puppet and Citrix virtual desktop solutions
· Knowledge of IT Processes and tools
· Good understanding of network architectures including partitioning, routing and it security.
· Understanding of platform technologies such as Virtualization (vmware & openstack) and Container solutions (e.g. Kubernetes & Docker)
· Since we work in a global environment English skill is a must
Are you in?
The positions are based in Karlskrona, Sweden
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection. For specific questions please reach out to the responsible recruiter: Sara at email@example.com
Last day to apply: 28h of February 2019.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future. With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || R&D
Job details: Developer Job Stage 07