Infrastructure Security Manager
Red Bee Media is an organization which has more than 2500 employees, based in UK, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Spain, US, Canada and Australia. We connect the world’s content to audiences everywhere. This we do through an agile, innovative and flexible technology infrastructure with world class operating models. We operate in TV markets all over the world and with some of the strongest brands in the industry. We work with both public service broadcasters and major commercial clients including the BBC, ITV, C4, C5 Canal+, and many clients in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia and China among others. We work with local market channels, pan-European channels, global channels and every combination in between and we understand the complexities of each.
Job Title: Infrastructure Security Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a significant business and influence and drive its technology operation within a global, digital technology media business.
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, Architecture, Cloud and Integration
To work alongside the Head of IT Operations, the Head of Infrastructure Design and Delivery and Head of Dev Ops for technology implementation, and work closely with Head of Cyber Security and the Security Manager to ensure that infosec policy, guidelines, and technology are implemented correctly across the global infrastructure. This includes physical security, cyber security, and all governance and audit trails of process and policy implementation. You will also be working with all other areas of the business to put in place process and governance of all aspects of the business to ensure effective security controls. This is a global role working with all teams in all Red Bee Media Hubs.
An Infrastructure Security Manager is required by Red Bee Media organisation. This is a greenfield role in which the successful candidate will have the great opportunity to grow the organisation's Security Operations functions from the ground up, and ensure all new infrastructure designs provide the correct level of security needed.
- Build and run the company's network monitoring capabilities.
- Ensure the best use of cyber security tools to protect the company, the customers, partners and systems from cyber-attacks and security incidents
- Monitor security vulnerabilities and threats in network and host systems
- Liaise and collaborate with key stakeholders in relation to IT security threats
- Develop strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
- Implement an effective process for the reporting of security incidents
- Responsible for creating and maintaining security incident response plans
- Responsible for creating and maintaining IT Business Continuity Plans
- Oversee the investigation of reported security breaches
- Keep abreast with the latest regulations and compliance requirements
- Champion and educate the organisation on the latest security strategies and technologies
- Conduct continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identify areas for improvement
- Track latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies
- Deliver new security technology approaches and implement next generation solutions
- Create and implement a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
- Ensuring Security and Privacy Impact Assessments are carried out at design stage
- Develop security tests for coding, and to carry out code security reviews
- Contribute towards ISO, DPP, and other relevant accreditation
- Maintain up to date knowledge and an awareness of security trends, keeping abreast of new risks, through self-education and attendance to industry seminars, to ensure ongoing security risk analysis and the implementation of technical systems and procedures to minimise risk
- Liaise with clients and potential clients to confidently articulate and demonstrate our security capabilities
- To attend IT security conferences or events for information gathering for presenting and sharing internally
- To attend Broadcast Conferences and present Red Bee security capabilities or standards
- To sit on internal security board meetings and customer meetings
Knowledge and Experience
- You will be expected to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment with a growing workload, and have a high enough skill set to solve problems and find solutions with minimal hand holding
- Experience working with fast data processing workflows including environment and deployment models, ingest data pipelines, security, and infrastructure.
- Skills in monitoring and configuring a range of security tools and determining the best course of action when they alert us that we need to take action.
- A thorough understanding of cyber security and cyber-crime, including the key threats and the tools used to protect an organisation from them.
- A track record of responding to a range of cyber security incidents in a calm and consistent manner.
- Previous experience of cyber investigations and of internet topology and artefacts that can be used to identify attackers and the methods they use.
- A proven cyber and information security background, ideally in financial services.
- Exceptional communications skills, with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into everyday language.
- CISM, CISSP, CEH or other cyber related qualification or training
- You will be an existing participant and regular attendee of technical/security industry events
- Change management and business process experience
- Proven track record of driving change programmes
- Excellent knowledge of general security risks, at both technical and business level
- Technical understanding, of Firewalls, Routers, VPNs, Penetration Testing, Server Hardening, User Access Rights.
- Knowledge of all layers of security; Perimeter, Network, Application, Data, Operations, Policies, Monitoring and Response.
- Provide to the business the security architecture experience needed in order to advise and ensure appropriate development and deployment of new products, services and environments
- Manage and create IT Operations processes and Control activities across the business to ensure alignment with business priorities and engender continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree (BSc) in an I.T. or similar discipline, or equivalent level of experience is desirable
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || London || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 266572